|Marketing and Sales Manager (chemical group)
Report to: Director
The Group: The Group is one of the leading chemical & pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The Company: The Company is a research and technology consulting group of the of the Group, and is its wholly owned company. Its focus is on process development, validation of new and emerging technologies and engineering services from basic engineering design up to the start up and optimization of chemical, pharmaceutical and process industry plants. The diversity of their over 1000 employees represents the multi-disciplinary know-how of the Company worldwide.
The Company offers the customers an unusual breadth of innovation expertise, including researching, designing, building and optimizing process, from laboratory development through construction and start up of commercial plants. Customers can choose the full range of services or any part of them, according to their individual needs.
Process for new products are developed and marketed. Production plants are analyzed and optimized with respect to efficiency, safety and environmental friendliness. The independence of the Company from manufactures and suppliers enable them to provide the most cost-effective solutions for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE: Acquisition of new projects in chemical engineering and technical consultancy.
The Marketing and Sales Manager is required to support the head of the Company's Shanghai Office in his task to develop business in China. He should monitor and analyze the market, especially the investments of chemical, pharmaceutical and process industry companies. Based on his analysis he should develop an annual planning and strategy.
- Contact and visit the Group's joint ventures regularly, and provide new technology information to the Joint Venture and analyze their needs for technical services.
- Evaluate the market for technical consultancy and engineering services in the chemical, pharmaceutical and process industry.
- Develop a strategy for selling our services to the customers.
- Establish good contacts to potential clients and provide all necessary information about our services. Report about potential projects and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and negotiate the contracts with the clients.
SUPERVISES: A team of XX chemical sales engineers.